Monday, September 28, 2009

Favorite Moisturizers








I have been in love with Clinques Dramatically Different Moisturizer.  It is pretty spendy though, however, it does last a long time because a little goes a long way. You only have to use a pea size amount and your whole face is covered with moisture...way thumbs up.

However, if you are on a budget, a very good drugstore brand one is Cetaphil's facial moisturizer. I've only been using it for about a week but I like it alot.  It works awesome.  Once my Clinique is done, I'll probably just stick to this one for budgeting purposes...you know how economy is.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome review! I tried the Clinique one in college, but I didn't like it over my Neutrogena one. Though, I have a totally different skin routine now! haha! WELCOME TO THE BLOG Community!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this good for combination skin?

    ReplyDelete